Emily is 212 weeks old! Emily has really grown up and is definitely a 4 year old. I don't know if she was waiting for the day, but she points out to me all the time the things she did when she was 3 and what she can do now!
We had a fun St. Patrick's Day weekend with some more snow! I am so ready for spring and Emily's fun comment of the week was...I was strapping her into her car seat and said I couldn't wait for jacket season to be over and she says "I can't wait for underwear season to be over!" Ummmm...didn't realize underwear was a seasonal thing!! She is one crazy little girl!
All ready for her celebration at school!
Grammie told Emily that Mommy always used to wear a braid when she was little, so it is now her new favorite hairstyle!
2 little monkeys jumping on the bed...
The boy
99 Weeks old
Bathtime fun!
He knows he's not supposed to drink the water...
My little mermaid
Teehee...
My girl
Please spring, come soon!!!
Weeeeeeeee!!!
Fun with Daddy
My boy
Out of focus, but check out his hair!!
Happy boy!
Posing
Cheeeeese!!!
Ready for some corned beef!
Love that face!
Group hug!



















No comments:
Post a Comment