Sunday, March 10, 2013

Week 98 and Week 211

William is 98 weeks old today.  William's big news...he went pee pee on the potty this week!  I'm not sure if he even realized he did it and he was not nearly as excited as Emily and I were.  I just sat him on the potty before his bath and told him to go and he did!  Of course the next bath time we did this, he peed on Michael's foot and the floor, but hey, it's a step in the right direction!!  He is also saying his colors more and my current favorite is that instead of saying brown he says chocolate.  Very cute!! 

Emily is 211 weeks old.  She had her 4 year well visit and is now 40 inches and 38 pounds.  She definitely had a growth spurt recently because all of her size 4 shirts are starting to get short.  Hopefully we'll make it to spring without looking too ridiculous!!  Emily had her first dance competition this weekend.  It was actually pretty laid back and not as crazy as I thought it might be.  Emily got up there and did her thing and had a great time!  This girl loves the stage!!  And, she even got a trophy!!  She carries it all around the house and wherever she goes.  Don't worry, I haven't crossed over into crazy dance mom status yet...at least I don't think so!!  Let me know if you start seeing signs...

We then had a great time at the Doherty's annual Saint Patrick's Day bash.  The kids proved to be good partiers and had a great time.  On Sunday Emily told me we should go to Aunt Donna's house more often!  Unfortunately, I did not get to take many pics at the party since William didn't really want to be downstairs which meant Mommy wasn't down there either.  Don't worry Uncle Bob, the music sounds great from upstairs too!!

Here are some pics of our fun this week....



Peek a...


Boo!


Licking the spoons!


Mama's little helper


Fun in the snow!


 Warming up


Our little dancer!
Thanks for the flowers Grammie & Pop Pop!!


Toddler Toes


Amusing Daddy


98 Weeks old

No comments: