Sunday, May 22, 2011

William Week 4 and Emily Week 117!

William is 4 weeks old!  One month has passed already!  He is getting big, growing out of most of his newborn sized clothes already.  He smiled at us this week and started making a new happy noise also.  I can't believe how much he changes everyday.  I know I should believe it as I went through it all with Emily, but I just can't!! Emily started something new this week too, taking off her pajamas after we put her to bed.  This girl loves to be naked!!!  At least she kept the diaper on.  Hopefully this does not become a habit, but at least it's getting to be summer!  Oh wait, it's been cold and rainy all week and it doesn't look like it's getting better anytime soon.  Where is spring?  William waited for the nice weather and I think the day we came home from the hospital is one of the best we've had in the last month! Emily has also finally saying water instead of wa wa.  I think its interesting how language develops and habits are formed.  She has been able to say water for a long time, but kept saying wa wa since she's been saying it for so long.  Here are some pictures from our week...


Emily loves to play with William in his "play map".


She loves the play map!


Cute Kids!


Our little fashionista!


William is not happy about being a Mets Fan!


Let's Go Mets!
This was Friday night, the night they won.  We'll try to wear the shirts more often! :)


Four Weeks Old!


First Smile Caught on Camera.


Some more smiles.


William's first polo shirt.  Looking just like Daddy!



Matching Frog jammies!

No comments: