Sunday, May 8, 2011

William Week 2 & Emily Week 115

I can't believe William is 2 weeks old already.  Emily is doing great with him.  She loves holding him, hugging him, and just checking him out.  She does have her moments and isn't always too fond of me feeding him, but other than that things are going really well.  We've settled into a nice nap every afternoon which makes Mommy really happy!  Now I can only hope the luck continues and I can keep both kids sleeping at the same time in the afternoon!  Mommy needs a nap too.  We had some more visitors this week so William got to meet more of our friends and family.  Aunt Erin wins the prize as the first visitor to arrive by airplane.  We took our first big car trip on Saturday and went to Gia and Pepa's house where we had a nice dinner with more family.  On Sunday my wonderful husband and children gave me the perfect Mother's Day.  It was a nice relaxing day that began with Emily waking me up (after 8 o'clock!!!) to tell me that breakfast was ready.  She and Daddy made "Mom" pancakes for me.  After a nice breakfast we took Will to the park for the first time.  He seemed to enjoy sleeping in a new place while Emily played.    I am blessed to have such a wonderful family.  Here are some pics of our fun.


Mommy trying to take good pictures...


Cute boy


Tiny fingers and tinier toes


I look away for a minute and Emily gets him with a party hat!  At least he doesn't seem to mind.


Megan, Katie, and William


The crew


Emily and Connor playing dress up


The TV was on.  Emily seems to be teaching Will early!!



Look who rolled onto his side.  Perhaps he was reaching for all the toys his sister put in his crib!


Holding his rattle.  Guess who helped him with that???


Aunt Erin and William


Spreading Dandelion seeds!!  That way there'll be more flowers to pick!


Two weeks old and still a sleepy boy!


He sure is a hug magnet!


My Mom pancakes! :)


Will's first bath in the tub.


I Love Mommy!

No comments: