Emily is 91 weeks old today. We had a pretty uneventful week and Mike and I were sick for a couple of days, so this week was definitely light on the pictures. Emily is still full of fun and interesting things, you never know what will come out of her mouth! She hears and remembers everything!! We had our first family movie night on Saturday and Emily was totally into it. We watched "Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue" and Emily loved it! She intently watched the entire thing, I kept checking to see if she fell asleep, but no she was just in the zone. She even got to stay up until 8:30, what a lucky girl! This was Emily's first introduction to the fairy/princess genre and she is definitely in love. Daddy really enjoyed the movie too, so no worries! We are looking forward to Thanksgiving this week with our 21 month old! Yup, another one has passed and tomorrow Emily is officially 21 months old. Time to start the birthday planning, I think so! I am totally not ready to have a TWO YEAR OLD! I guess I better cherish these next 3 months (not that I haven't cherished every moment so far, it's just all going way too fast!) Here are our pics from this week...

Boxes are the best!
Emily picked out her own shoes. She is definitely making her fashion preferences known!
I try to put bows in Emily's hair, but if we're lucky they last a minute. She wants them OUT!
Sitting on the train.
Yummy Snack!
Emily has rediscovered her chatter telephone. She was holding the receiver and looking for the buttons. We had to explain that the dial was the "Buttons". She was also playing with my cell phone this week and told me it was broken, because she was touching the screen and nothing was happening like it does on Daddy's iPhone. Oh man...
91 Weeks Old.
No comments:
Post a Comment