Emily is 69 weeks old! We had quite a busy week getting ready for Carrie's bridal shower on Saturday. It was a beautiful day and everyone had a great time so all the prep was definitely worth it! I'll have a separate post about the shower, so keep your eyes peeled! Emily still loves playing outside, especially with water. She loves helping me water the flowers by sticking her hands in the water of the hose. Perhaps she is telling me she would enjoy a sprinkler. We went to a friend's house and they had a water table, which she loved. So, yes Emily now has one too. She needed some more outside toys. Rocks and sticks are just getting old!! Emily's vocabulary is improving everyday and she went from saying "Melmo" last week to "Elmo" this week, that didn't take long! And I swear we do not watch Sesame Street 24/7!! This week was also my birthday and Father's Day. I don't have many pics of those, but it was nice to be able to spend some time celebrating together!
Some pics from our week...
All ready to play in the water!
Emily and the boys having fun with the water!
I decided to give Emily green beans baby food style and amazingly she ate them! Yes, not all of them, but the spoon kept going into her mouth!!! This girl does not like her veggies, so I was quite pleased!
Mmmmmm...watermelon!
Always take time to stop and smell the flowers.
Cutie pie!
69 weeks old!
No comments:
Post a Comment