Our little girl is another week older, and almost a 13 month old! Still no teeth, but they sure are making Emily miserable. Four of them are just waiting to pop! I hope it happens soon. I am trying to be more consistent with signing and Emily has now consistently signed "more" several days in a row! She is taking more and more steps, I think she's up to about 12 now. She still likes to lunge or dive when she reaches her destination, but is getting a little better about staying on her feet. We had some awesome weather this week, so we spent lots of time outside in the backyard, going for walks, and even to the park! It took Emily awhile to want to walk on the ground outside, but I think she is finally accepting it a little better. I'm not sure what it is, but as soon as her feet touch the ground she lifts one up and starts screaming. She loves sitting in her wagon and swinging in the swings at the park though! We did a lot of St. Patrick's day celebrating, hence the green in most of the pictures! Here are some pics from this week...
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
This girl loves sitting in her wagon!
Standing on the deck. Doing ok with it at this moment.
Swings!
Emily's friend Sophia is having fun pushing her.
Kiss me I'm Irish!
Celebrating some more!
Uncle Jesse and Emily
Uncle Jesse got Emily to walk on the ground. Yippee!!
I think they both like green beer!
We pulled out the shades this weekend. She actually kept them on for awhile.
No comments:
Post a Comment