Hanging out with Mommy at Judy's birthday party. Emily was such a party girl, then went right to sleep when I put her down! Thanks for being so good Emily!!!
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Emily is 39 Weeks Old!!!
Emily is not only 39 weeks old today, but she is officially NINE MONTHS OLD!!!! 3/4 of a year! Emily's first birthday is approaching faster than I can believe. We are looking forward to the holidays with our alert and mobile little girl. She has been eating a lot of finger foods, even a little chicken and veggies this week! Maybe she'll even get some turkey on Thanksgiving. Emily is rolling and belly crawling all over the place, she gets up on all fours every now and again, but drops in order to scurry to get what she wants. She'll be playing and all of a sudden spot something she wants and takes off, she's quick and of course cute! When she finds something low enough to grab onto, she will pull herself up onto her knees. Luckily we don't have too many things she can get to yet, but when we went to playgroup Emily and her friend AC were pulling up on their entertainment center. It was like they were teaching each other. I don't mind if she takes a bit longer to master that one though! Emily also figured out how to twist her tongue in her mouth and enjoys doing that quite often. We go to the doctor's tomorrow to find out her 9 month stats, but I think she is steadily growing and is definitely a happy little girl. Here are our pics from the week...

Hanging out with Mommy at Judy's birthday party. Emily was such a party girl, then went right to sleep when I put her down! Thanks for being so good Emily!!!
Hanging out with Mommy at Judy's birthday party. Emily was such a party girl, then went right to sleep when I put her down! Thanks for being so good Emily!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment