Well, here I am again. Another week has passed, Emily is now 38 weeks old! Getting close to 9 months, not yet though...she is still my 8 month old for now!! She is moving around like crazy and getting into everything she can. She's getting up on her knees a lot and doing her belly crawl much more efficiently. She's going to be crawling for real in no time! I probably said this last week, but it's really time to baby proof now!!! So far, she hasn't figured out how to get into cabinets or anything though. I'm sure I'll be posting about that next week! Emily also now says "Yeah", so it really feels like we're talking if we ask her a yes or no question, she answers "yeah" every time!! We've had some nice weather so we've gotten outside for some walks which is a nice November surprise! Hopefully it keeps up!!! Here are our pics of the week...

Our little Math Baby. She's always trying to figure things out!

I love toys!!!

Emily's new favorite sleeping position. So cute!!!

Now, that looks like a cool place to play!!

That's better Emily, you just need to ask Mommy or Daddy to put you in it when you want to play!

I think she looks like such a big girl here. Getting into the 12 month size clothes!

Let's go Jets! Unfortunately they aren't giving us much to cheer about lately!

38 Weeks Old!
No comments:
Post a Comment