What is it with babies and laundry baskets? I saw the basket sitting there and just couldn't resist sticking her in it. She didn't mind one bit!!!
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Emily is 29 Weeks Old!
And another week passes...Emily is still growing each and every day. She is loving solid food and even tried some cheerios this week. It's really cute to watch her try to pick them up and get them into her mouth. She is very persistent and eventually gets a few in there. She does a great job gumming them down to nothing too! This week is also Emily's first week of football. The Jets even won for their newest little fan!!

What is it with babies and laundry baskets? I saw the basket sitting there and just couldn't resist sticking her in it. She didn't mind one bit!!!
What is it with babies and laundry baskets? I saw the basket sitting there and just couldn't resist sticking her in it. She didn't mind one bit!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"She's Feeling Her Cheeeeerioos!" :)
Post a Comment