Well, another week has passed already and summer is coming to an end. I can't believe we are headed into fall already! Fall is the only season Emily hasn't seen yet. I definitely felt very blessed this week, when I didn't have to go begin another school year and instead got to stay home with Emily. It took a little while to get used to the idea, but I will definitely be just fine! Emily's new favorite thing to do is to yell MAMAMAMAMAMA....do you think she knows what she's saying? It sometimes seems like it. We had some fun this week, check it out...

Happy girl playing

Emily loves bathtime!

Mommy's little helper. Emily snagged the spatula right out of the bowl. She has a new favorite toy!

We went to the quarry for Steven's 50th birthday party. Pop Pop is trying to introduce Emily to Dilly Bars. He should have know she would dive right in!

Our little princess

Having fun at Uncle Sean's

Sean gives being a homeowner two thumbs up!

Cheers! First beer at the new place. I am sure there are many more to come!!! Congrats Sean!

Emily is making it very difficult to get a good picture. Perhaps we should make the sign out of something other than paper! These are the best we got.

Happy 28 weeks!
1 comment:
MAMAMAMAMAMA...
Of course she knows what she's saying! LOL
Beautiful pictures as usual.
Post a Comment