Well it seems like just yesterday I was sitting here posting for Week 19. But, another week has passed already. We had lots of fun and Emily has really found her voice. We have been waking up to her "singing" most mornings. I think we have a musician in the family! We had some more firsts this week, like the first time at the beach and the first overnight and Grandma & Grandpa's. Mike and I got to go to a wedding this weekend and left Emily all afternoon and evening! Don't worry, we all survived!!

That's our happy girl!

First time at the beach, not counting the time we walked the boardwalk and Emily slept through it all. Here she is with Grammie having some fun!

It was a cool day and we didn't want any sunburn, so I covered her from head to toe and she decided to take a nice beach nap in her new tent! There's nothing like a good beach nap.

Just look at that smile. She's having fun!

She's cute and she knows it!

Twenty Weeks Old!

Emily has had enough of weekly pictures. Uncle Eddie made a bet with us, so we were going to try to keep this going until 1,000 weeks! We thought the trouble would come in her teenage years, boy were we wrong!!! We'll keep trying, but it's time for a new sign!
2 comments:
As usual, I love all the photos. Especially the one where you call my baby sister "Grammie". :)
And you know that makes you Uncle Eddie the Great! (I think it sounds cooler that way!)
Post a Comment