
Today was another rainy summer day. So, what better to do than document Emily's day with pictures!!! We woke up a little late today, 6:30. Thanks for letting Mommy sleep an extra half hour Emily! After having a nice morning meal and playing a bit, Emily decided to sit with her Boppy and let Mommy take some pics. After that and a little more playing it was time for nap # 1.

Here's Emily in her crib after waking up about an hour later. Mommy got to eat some breakfast and do a couple of other random things while Emily slept.

It's time to get dressed!! What should Emily wear today? I bet it's gonna be something pink!!!

Emily played in her gym while Mommy made some cereal. Look at that happy girl!!
Cereal time! Emily did much better with it this time. She even started opening her mouth and leaning toward the spoon as it was coming. This eating from a spoon thing might not be so bad after all!

But of course, no meal would be complete without a snack from Mom. The best stuff on earth!

After a nice meal we decided to read a book together. Well, at least hold and eat the book!

Then we played on the couch with a rattle and did some finger eating too!

Hey, how about some tummy time in the crib? Emily didn't seem to mind. Or did she roll that way after being on her back, yeah it was this morning and I don't even remember anymore!

It's naptime again. Look how cute she is when she sleeps.
This time she slept for almost 3 hours, but I was tired so I napped part of the time too. I also got some work done though, so it wasn't a total waste!!

After waking up from her nap it was playtime again. This time she rolled onto her tummy from her back and didn't start screaming right away either. She still tends not to roll back even though she isn't happy on her tummy after awhile.

Time to check out the mobile and play some more. Then it was naptime again. Just a short one this time, but an early evening nap is always wonderful!

Check out the smiles I get when she wakes up. I love those smiles the best.

After the nap Emily hung out in her chair playing and watching the Mets finally win in the 10th inning! Mommy was nearby but was able to get a little cleaning done.

Daddy got home a little early today, so Mommy took advantage and ran to the food store. Unfortunately Emily couldn't wait any longer so Daddy gave her a bottle. Look at that girl holding it all by herself! Pretty good, especially since she is a booby lover!

Mommy came home and it was time for a bath. Everyone loves a clean Emily!

Then it was time to put on her PJ's, sing a song and go to sleep. Here she is all ready for bed!
She's now sound asleep and will hopefully stay that way until morning. Time for me to go get something accomplished before bed. Which will probably be soon anyway!!! Thanks for reading. I know it wasn't that exciting, but it's our life! And don't worry, she did eat more than three times today, but I didn't want to bore you with every little detail, I just posted the good stuff!!!
2 comments:
"A Day in the Life..." - How Beautiful!
The photos and your comments are just wonderful!
Glad you enjoyed them!
Post a Comment