Tuesday, January 25, 2022

It's Been Awhile...

 Well, it's been a good 3 years since I have posted.  I look back and love seeing what I wrote as the kids were younger and don't want to completely miss these middle years!  There's been a lot of ups and downs over the last 3 years.  We've lost some loved ones, Grandma Claire, Grandma Dorothy, Nana Donnis, and Uncle Pat.  But we've got some new additions too!  Griffin, Landon, Henry, Oliver and Amelia have joined the cousin crew!! And...we welcomed a dog, Piper into our family in June of 2019!  

We are almost 2 years into the pandemic and I am grateful that my kids are going to school everyday and can participate in the activities they love.  Emily is all in for dance and William loves soccer and basketball.  The kids were doing virtual school from March 2020 until January and March 2021.  

Here are a random assortment of pictures:












Emily's first Pointe Performance










Amelia's Baptism






The Halloween Fruit Salad




Team Ghostbusters at the Halloween Soccer Tournament



















First Recital in 2012 and Tenth Recital in 2021






Congrats Scott and Ashley



Emily's Virtual Induction into the Junior Tri M Honor Society

Piper must be included in every pic!


William's 10th Birthday
No Cake, Jello!


Virtual Minecraft Birthday Party



Piper's 2nd Birthday


March 2021 - William's first day in person school


Emily's Solo - The Entertainer


Emily's 12th Birthday


Zoom Birthday Party with her friends



January 2021 - Emily's first day in person school


Christmas Celebration

Griffin and Grammie

No comments: