William is loving kindergarten and wants to be an inventor when he grows up. He loves pokemon, skylanders, and star wars. He has started reading, which is just so awesome. I love watching him learn and grow. He had a blast playing soccer this fall and can't wait for baseball season! He has also declared himself a Giants fan (and an anti Jets fan), which makes life interesting!
Emily is in second grade and is having a great year in her new school. She is reading chapter books all the time now. I love being able to share some books from my childhood with her. She is working through the Ramona books right now and is starting to read some of the American Girl books too. She likes to read at bed time and often stays up way too late reading in her room! She is still dancing and started Irish dance this year as well. She enjoyed soccer and is looking forward to softball this spring.
I know there are a lot of events I missed this year, but just thought I'd leave you with a bit of an update and a couple of pics from the last year...Enjoy!
Flower Girl for Uncle Jay and Aunt Jackie
Family at the wedding
Ring Bearer and Flower Girl
Family Beach Pic
First day of Kindergarten and 2nd Grade
Leaves!
Pumpkins
Police Officer and Luke Skywalker
First snow in the new house
Beach Kids
Happy Fall!
Maybe you'll see some more pics soon....or maybe not...we shall see!
No comments:
Post a Comment