Thursday, June 11, 2015

William's First Year of Preschool is OVER!

I can't believe it is June already, but it is!  William just finished his first year of preschool.  He has grown so much this year and I couldn't be prouder of my little man.  He is so sweet and even though he is constantly talking when he is home, he was very quiet and respectful in school.  He made some great friends and it is so fun to see him play and interact with the friends he has made in school. 

When I ask him what he wants to be when he grows up, he says he wants jobs, 10 jobs!  His favorite however is a person who scoops fish with a little net at a pet store.  I'm really not sure how he came up with that one, but it could be fun!  At the beginning of the year he wanted to be a construction worker, garbage man, and a dragon.  When I reminded him of this he got very excited and said I want to be a dragon and started roaring!! 

William is a smart kid who is always trying to figure things out.  He remembers everything and always has something funny to say, whether he intended it to be funny or not!  He knows what he wants and is definitely going to be the best fish scooper there ever was!  I love you little man!!!!








 Getting his certificate


The 2 day kids!


Playground fun with Gia


William and Mrs. G.


William and his buddy Brooks


The boys!


William, Brooks, and Owen
Best buds ran around and played together all afternoon


William and Mrs. Kanter


William's pose of choice


Will and Daddy

 

Will and Gia


My boy and I

Yes, he really enjoys posing for pictures!!  Glad a got a few good ones though!  :)

No comments: