Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Congratulations Ben and Vanessa!!

Ben and Vanessa got married on Saturday!  It was a wonderful celebration of an awesome couple.  Everyone had a great time and everything was just perfect.  Here's a sneak peak at a few pics from the first half of the day.


Here comes the bride


They're husband and wife!!!!


Kim and Tyler


Beautiful Flower Girl


Ryan and Kathy


Nana and Lawrence


Carrie and Beatrice


Group shot!


Carol, Noreen, the Nana, and Joanne


The 81ers!!


The original 81ers!  (You know, the ones that really count!!)


Kim & Eddie


First dance


Father Daughter Dance


Mother Son Dance


Hugs


Dancing fun


One last hug!


Best man speech


Happy little family


This one just makes me laugh.  Poor Bea!!


Mike and I


Carrie, Eddie, Bea, Me, and Mike

Ok, so this seems to be a little more than a sneak peek.  I'll get some more up once I sort through the rest of my pictures.  Congrats again Ben and Vanessa!!

No comments: