If I'm no longer counting weeks, I actually have to think about what I'm going to title my posts! Perhaps I should just go back to counting...it's much easier!! I never posted anything about Easter and it's pretty fitting since it does seem to have gotten lost in the shuffle this year. Although to the kids it was a pretty awesome Easter, the Easter Bunny came to the hotel and left stuff by their beds, he also appeared in Aunt Jen's room, and everywhere we turned more Easter treats seemed to pop up! There was even an Easter Egg Hunt for the kiddos outside the Hotel! Thank you everyone for all of the fun. We had a nice low key dinner at Aunt Paula's before heading home to find the Easter Bunny had made it to our house also!! What lucky kids we have. And the candy...oh my! Way too much candy!!! The kids are good about eating only a little bit a day when I let them, but for Mommy, it's a problem!!
The week after Easter, Emily didn't have school or dance so we had a nice relaxing week...NOT! We had a lazy day Monday, but after that we had playdates and fun all week long. It's amazing how quickly our free week filled up, but it was fun and now we are back into the routine!
Here are some recent pics...
Egg Hunt at the hotel
I've got one!
Smart girl...she shook the sign so the egg would fall. She didn't need any help!
Hugs for Great Grandpa
The Easter Bunny came!
Breakfast time!
Park Fun!
Natalie sliding...crazy hair!
Super crazy hair!
Even with the braids, she's got some good static hair going on!
Egg hunt at the MOMS Club party. Good thing we brought the big basket!
Of course Will found the eggs in the trucks!!
No comments:
Post a Comment