Emily is 96 weeks old. We had a very busy week getting ready for and celebrating Christmas. Michael was off work on Thursday, so he got to come to swim class with us and take some pics. Emily is doing really well and will now be taking a break for awhile since the swim place is moving. I'm sure she'll be ready to jump right back in when we start up again though. We also got to visit Kim, Jesse, and Tyler on Thursday. They are doing well and Emily thinks Baby Tyler is so cute. She says she is ready to have a baby at our house too. I hope she still means it in April!! I put up a separate post about Christmas, but today we went up to my parents to celebrate. It was a quick morning visit, since it started snowing this afternoon and will continue until tomorrow. We had a nice relaxing afternoon, got Emily to bed early, and will probably do the same myself. We had a great weekend, but definitely need some time to relax and take it all in. Emily is still discovering some of her new toys and Mike and I have yet to play with some of ours! I think a game of Life is in order after I am done here!! Here are some pics of our week...

Buddies!
Jingle Girl!
Mommy finally let Emily devour her gingerbread man.
Emily blowing bubbles at swim class
Hokey Pokey time! Emily is having a blast even without Mommy!!
Emily's favorite thing to do is swim in the noodle. She can go the whole length of the pool all by herself!
Jesse and Tyler
Tyler and me
Emily giving Tyler a toy
Mike got Tyler right to sleep. He's a natural!
Emily was a great elf. She even got this big one across the room to Daddy.
She was finally getting the hang of opening by today. She was much quicker!
Time for a snack.
Rip it!
Music time with Daddy. Emily loves her drum!
Elmo shoes!
First play doh experience was a success! She loved it.
96 weeks old and VERY TIRED!
No comments:
Post a Comment