Another week has passed. It seems like the summer is flying by! I can't believe Emily is almost 17 months old and Ed & Carrie and Supurna & Ruchir are almost married!!! We had another fun week of swimming and playing outside. Emily loves her little pool and gets excited whenever she sees water and says "Wa wa". On Friday we were going to a friends house to swim in their big pool, so we got ready and I told Emily we were going swimming but flipped out when we walked by her pool and got in the car. She didn't quite understand the idea and wanted her pool!! We have also discovered watermelon ice pops. All I did was put watermelon in the blender and freeze it in molds, but it so way cooler than just plain watermelon!! Perhaps I should try green bean pops! Somehow I don't think those would go over as well. This weekend was Supurna's bachelorette party so I went to that and Mike and Emily went to Ryan and Kathy's first big family party. I hear it was a blast and will post some pics. I enjoyed my time with the girls too. It's always nice when we can all get together as it doesn't happen that often anymore. Ok, so here are some pics of the week...

Went for a swim, had some watermelon, then into the sand!
What a fun mess!!!
Emily begged me to bring her pool upstairs, so this is how she was watching tv one morning.
Mmmm...smoothies!
Pretty girl by Mommy's pretty flowers
The big cousins playing in the water.
All three of them in one pool!
Something fun was going on!
Loving the water.
The newest addition, Christopher.
So Cute
73 Weeks Old!
No comments:
Post a Comment