Emily is 41 weeks old! We are into December and feeling the Christmas spirit. We had a nice snow storm this weekend, so Emily got her first real snow experience. She was definitely taking it all in. I wouldn't say she didn't like it, but she didn't show any love toward it either. It's cold and wet and she isn't big enough to play in it, so what good is it??? No major changes this week. Emily is still army crawling all over the place and chatting up a storm. She is almost crawling on all fours. She gets up, rocks a bit, even moves a little, but she isn't quite there yet. She can get to where she wants to go a lot faster if she just drops to her belly and goes! I know I keep saying how big my baby is getting, so just in case you don't believe me I have a comparison pic to start this week. I took out her bouncy chair to finally get it to the basement, so I let her sit in it one more time!!
Emily in bouncy seat at 41 weeks.
Emily in bouncy seat at 3 weeks. I'd say she's grown a bit!!
Loving my apples and blueberries!!
Emily tried scrambled egg yolks and shredded cheese this week. That's how you do it baby, by the fistful!!! A messy meal, but she loved it!
Just being cute as usual!
Checking out the snow when it first started falling on Saturday.
What are you people doing to me?
Snow fun!
Emily's first official Christmas gift! She definitely needs some practice opening gifts or it's gonna be a loooooong day!!! Thanks Liza, once we finally got in she loved her puppets!!!
41 weeks old. I got her!! Tape the sign to the couch where she can't see it!!! This was a brand new sign I printed out this morning, didn't last long at all!! Our girl loves her paper and I think it's becoming a game now. The second she sees it, she dives for it. Oh, well!!!
1 comment:
Based upon Emily's reaction to the cold miserable wet stuff, I have a feeling she just might be a Florida girl at heart.
What can I say? The kid's got class!
:)
Post a Comment