Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Emily's First OBX Vacation

Here are a few pictures from our vacation to the Outer Banks in North Carolina. It was a great week and Emily had a blast! She's still not too sure about the ocean, but she doesn't mind the sand and the pool is tons of fun! The first few pictures are of Emily's first journey to the ocean.


Walking toward the ocean with Daddy. So far so good!


Ok, this isn't so bad.


What just happened? Where did that water come from?


I don't like it that's for sure!! How did it get here?? Get me out of here!!!!!


Thanks Dad. As long as I'm safe in your arms I'm a happy girl!


Staying hydrated on the beach.


Emily's ready for happy hour. Pop Pop, what's the drink of the day?


Swimming in the pool is lots of fun!


Family photo on the beach. Emily is the only one looking at the camera! We are all pretty happy though. Eddie got the good shots on his camera. I can't wait to see them!


Family on the beach.

I have lots more pics from vacation and hopefully I'll get around to putting up some more, but I didn't want to keep my faithful followers waiting for too long!!!

No comments: