Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Big Fifteen!

Emily is 15 weeks old today. We had a lot of fun discovering this week. Emily has gotten much better at holding her head up and is really playing with her toys. She loves rolling around and playing in her activity gym! She even figured out how to play the music on her bouncy chair. Oh yeah, she also found her feet!!! What a week for us!


Just relaxing checking out my bumble bee toy.


Hey, tummy time isn't so bad when I pick my head up!


Yup, I'm sweet as can bee!

Our little Jets fan


Looking like a big girl holding up that head!


Rolling and eating fingers, what a great way to spend an afternoon!


Aunt Dana and Uncle Jeff came to visit on Saturday.


I got to see Aunt Liz too!


Hey Mom, this bouncy chair is for more than just relaxing and sleeping!


Our big girl!! 15 weeks old.

No comments: